Tuesday 10 August 2010

As well as bowls, vases and lots of other little bits, I've managed to get a couple of bits of furniture finished, I'll try and get better pics when the clouds go! 1st up, a set of Bone Oak & Burr Oak stools & table - very interesting wood...
Next, a reclaimed coffee table with Burr Oak top (sorry about the poor pics!)

The nicest piece (I hope) will be a large table made from Yew pieces mirrored (back to back) - it'll probably take a couple of weeks (hopefully will be ready in time for DOS exhibition) but, should be worth it! Just the top is jointed yet......
Plus of course a few bowls...
These are all Spalted Apple wood....
These next few are all Walnut, very wet when turned..... (tastes pretty nasty when the juice sprays up!)
And finally I thought I would post some small Sycamore ones .... 3-4" across!
Probably quite useless, but fun to turn, & look sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment